Mezzanine Floor Design: Flexibility and Affordability at Its Finest
Famed author Alina Wheeler once wrote, “Design is intelligence made visible”, and we could not agree more. Professional design of mezzanine floors and intermediate levels is the difference between a perfect space-saving solution and a subpar job with little to no noticeable improvement. When you choose the professionals, you can rest assured that they will take every element of design into consideration when creating and installing your mezzanine floor. Such considerations might include:
- Materials Used – They will take into account your existing building and utilise solid and durable materials that are built to last.
- Lighting Solutions – They will choose lighting solutions that light up the entire mezzanine level and will discuss lighting options and positions. This could include a light switch on the lower level that also works for the mezzanine floor level.
- Adequate Ventilation – Mezzanine levels can get hot, and thus a keen designer will have a number of ventilation systems and solutions up their sleeve.
- Cohesion with Existing Infrastructure – Designers also need to take style into account and ensure adequate cohesion.
- Adherence to Safety Standards – Safety will always be the order of the day when you choose specialists and high-quality design. Builders will ensure that all projects adhere to strict safety protocols and might suggest handrails, smoke detectors, and more to ensure that the mezzanine floor boasts optimal safety. The designer of a mezzanine floor will also take structural stability into account and will thus ensure that the level can withstand various weights and movements.
- Uses for the Level – A seasoned designer will also offer insight into the various uses for such a level. Options might include extra offices, a boardroom, a cafeteria for guests, a staff hang-out lounge, a filing office, a kitchen, and more.
Why Choose Avalon Steel Projects?
If you are looking to enhance existing, empty vertical space, then it is time to consider the myriad of benefits that come with choosing an intermediate level. They offer a flexible, affordable, and durable way to create more space and can be easily dismantled if needed. This saves you the cost and hassle of moving to new premises but also means that you can take the materials with you if you ever need to move.
We have been in the business of steel structures and mezzanine flooring for a very long time and thus have a wealth of knowledge and industry connections. As a family-run enterprise, we pride ourselves on transparency, attention to detail, and quality installation and design. We also realise that any construction work can drastically impact business operations and will thus work around your schedule and find a time that suits your business best, even if it is over a weekend. Chat with us today, and we can best advise you on what would work for your unique needs. Be sure to also browse our featured projects and get a feel for our quality work. We look forward to hearing from you and being a part of your flooring solution.